* "The light of Israel will overcome the darkness terror spreads" President Rivlin participated in a candle-lighting ceremony with United Nations ambassadors and World Jewish Congress officials.
* Arabs aren't fighting ISIL and here's why Arab states are mostly 'laying low" in the fight against Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) for a few main reasons, analysts say.
* IS conflict: Turkey withdraws some troops from Iraq camp Turkey is withdrawing some of its troops stationed at a base in Iraq, the country's state-run news agency says.
* ISIS and Muslim Brotherhood share 'same ideology with different actions' "I believe that political Islam carries the religion of Islam towards the inferno of conflict," said Fehmi Jadaane, a Jordanian researcher.
* 'Our relations with Turkey are at the point of their deepest crisis in history' Planned Putin-Erdogan summit canceled, a Kremlin spokesman said on Monday.
* Survey: 60% of Palestinians support violent intifada against Israel Support for a two-state solution is on the decline; 40% of Gazans are looking to emigrate to places such as Europe.
* Report: ISIS has started murdering babies with Down's Syndrome According to unconfirmed reports from Mosul, at least 38 babies have allegedly been killed by lethal injection or asphyxiation.
* Merkel: Migrant crisis 'historic test' for Europe The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, has described the migrant crisis as a "historic test" for Europe.
* "One Christian Slaughtered Every Five Minutes" Throughout September, as more Christians were slaughtered and persecuted for their religion -- not just by the Islamic State but by "everyday" Muslims from all around the world -- increasing numbers of people and organizations called for action.
* What our Founding Fathers' had to say about indiscriminate immigration President Obama claims that restricting immigration in order to protect national security is "offensive and contrary to American values."