* Qassem Soleimani: Inside the twisted, terrible reign of Iran’s top general The killing of Iranian terror-meister Qassem Soleimani in a targeted US airstrike in Baghdad on Thursday will have a dramatic impact on the stability of the Iranian regime and its ability to conduct oversea terrorist operations.
* February 11, Iran’s Revolution Day, marks estimated revenge timeline for Soleimani’s death Tehran and Washington are on a straight line to collision, DEBKAfile’s military sources report. Tehran is unshakably resolved to avenge the death of its top general Qassem Soleimani, while the Americans are deep in preparations for counteraction.
* If US leaves the region, Israel will eventually go to war with Iran "The United States is the main brakes in the region": former Deputy Head of the Northern Command Brig.-Gen.(res.) Ilan Lavi.
* WATCH: Taking Iran’s threats seriously, Israel increases readiness Israel is taking the declaration of Iran’s leaders seriously, Israel Hayom reports on Monday.
* Israel unveils breakthrough laser to intercept missiles, aerial threats Technology expected to take down a variety of aerial threats including rockets, drones, anti-tank missiles.
* Iran Threatens to Turn Tel Aviv, Haifa into Dust The battle of words between Iran and the USA is still going strong in the Twittersphere. And Israel seems to be absorbing the brunt of it.
* Russia's Putin makes rare visit to Syria, meets Assad Vladimir Putin met Bashar al-Assad in Damascus on Tuesday, the Russian leader’s second trip to Syria since Moscow intervened decisively on the Syrian president’s behalf in the country’s civil war.
* Merkel to meet Putin in Moscow for talks on Mideast crises German Chancellor Angela Merkel will travel to Moscow to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin amid growing tensions in the Middle East and elsewhere.
* EU's foreign affairs chief Borrell warns of 'violence escalation' in Libya The EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell has warned of the "escalation of violence" in Libya and said the EU rejects Turkish plans to send troops to the North African country.
* Rabbi Glick Interrupts Netanyahu’s Speech to Remind him to Build Third Temple During a speech at the Kohelet Policy Forum on Wednesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, among other things, discussed the importance of Israel’s presence in Judea and Samaria.