* Happy Birthday to You, Israel 62 Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu kicked off Israel's 62nd birthday as a modern state with a clear message to the world that the united city of Jerusalem is not up for grabs.
* Modern Israel at 62: Tiny Country and Huge Success Modern Israel, only 62 years old Monday night, is a world leader in society, technology medicine and dozens of other fields.
* Iranian missiles may reach US by 2015 Report by US defense officials says Iran's military no match for US.
* Hariri: Scud reports like Iraq's WMDs Lebanon's Western-backed prime minister has compared Israeli accusations that Hizbullah has obtained Scud missiles to charges that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction ahead of the 2003 US-led invasion.
* 'Independence War hasn't ended' Ya'alon discusses gaps with US, says settlements shouldn't be removed.
* Israel Rejects Turkish Request to Buy Arms Israel has declined a request by Turkey to purchase several different military systems, including an anti-tank guided weapon and a missile system for its navy.
* Egypt seeks UN pressure on Israel over nukes Israel may come under new pressure next month at a UN meeting on atomic weapons as the United States.
* A far-right for the Facebook generation: The rise and rise of Jobbik Last week, Europeans woke up to the sinister news that in the heart of Europe a thoroughly far-right party, the Movement for a Better Hungary, or Jobbik, had won 17 percent of the vote in general elections.
* Iranian cleric 'blames quakes on promiscuous women' Promiscuous women are responsible for earthquakes, a senior Iranian cleric has said.
* Arab newspaper implies Abbas in poor health Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is suffering from serious health problems, the London-based Arabic-language al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper implied.