* Shalom: 'Dramatic' move that will halt Gaza rockets is near Vice Premier Silvan Shalom on Tuesday said that continued rocket fire from Gaza has created an "unbearable situation" in the South.
* UN probe unveils new suspected Syrian nuclear facility U.N. investigators have identified a previously unknown complex in Syria that bolsters suspicions that the Syrian government worked with A.Q. Khan, the father of Pakistan's atomic bomb.
* China to Play a Big Role at G20 Summit Efforts to coax China into throwing the euro zone a lifeline will dominate this week's G20 Summit.
* Eurozone debt crisis: Markets dive on Greek referendum US and European markets have fallen following Monday's announcement of a Greek referendum on the latest aid package to solve its debt crisis.
* UN Security Council concern over Libya arms stockpile The United Nations Security Council has expressed "concern" over the fate of the massive weapons stockpile built up in Libya under Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.
* Chinese Shenzhou craft launches on key space mission China has taken the next step in its quest to become a major space power with the launch of the unmanned Shenzhou 8 vehicle.
* Nasa examines 'tractor beams' for sample gathering US space agency Nasa has funded a study of "tractor beams" to gather samples for analysis in future missions.
* South Kordofan unrest: Sudan 'kills hundreds' of rebels Hundreds of rebels have been killed in Sudan's South Kordofan state following clashes with the army.
* Check Out the New Israel National Radio! If you've missed hearing talk-radio and being able to call in and comment on the day's events in Israel, now you can do it, and in English.
* Unesco vote highlights EU sympathy for Palestine Just five EU countries voted "No" on admitting Palestine to the UN heritage agency.