* Iraq conflict: UN warns of possible Amerli 'massacre' The UN has called for action to prevent what it says may be a possible massacre in the northern Iraqi town of Amerli.
* Gen. Allen: Destroy the Islamic State Now The brutal murder of the brave American journalist James Foley is meant to directly terrorize the world's media.
* IDF warns Gazans: Steer clear from terror sites The IDF called on residents of Gaza to steer clear of areas used to wage attacks against Israel.
* Ukraine crisis: Russian lorries leave as Merkel visits The convoy returned from the eastern city of Luhansk, which is held by pro-Russian separatists.
* Messianic Jews Make Mockery of Kerry One of the many things I love about Israel is that we can still laugh about the crazy and even deadly realities of life in this Land.
* US considering taking fight against Islamic State into Syria The United States is considering taking the fight against Islamic State militants into Syria.
* Hamas executes 18 suspected collaborators with Israel in Gaza Hamas gunmen executed 18 Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel in Gaza on Friday.
* Huge trove of dinosaur footprints discovered in Alaska A "world-class" dinosaur track site discovered in Alaska's Denali National Park shows that herds of duck-billed dinosaurs thrived under the midnight sun.
* RED HEIFER UPDATE Several months ago the Temple Institute was delighted to announce the birth of a perfect red heifer in the USA.
* Egypt, Abbas call for Gaza ceasefire and resumption of talks as fighting rages As projectiles continued to rain down on Israel from Gaza, and the IDF responded with military strikes on the coastal enclave, Egypt on Saturday called on Israel and Hamas to agree to an indefinite cease-fire and resume indirect negotiations in Cairo.