* 'Israel will be hit by 2,000 missiles a day in future war' - IDF general “They know they cannot defeat us on the battlefield so they try to move the war to a second front and that is our homes and in our cities.”
* Netanyahu: Middle East change 'brought about by rise of two powers - Iran and Israel' The dramatic changes in the security and political landscape of the Middle East were "brought about by the rise of two powers -- Iran and Israel," Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told i24NEWS on Thursday.
* Biden seeks Palestinian ‘reset,’ return to ‘1967 lines,’ says memo According to the memo, the Biden administration will seek to achieve Israeli-Palestinian peace under a two-state solution framework.
* The Canceled Visit of the Jordanian Crown Prince to the Temple Mount The seemingly innocent plan to have Jordanian Crown Prince Hussein visit the Temple Mount on March 11 was not arranged by chance.
* Recent Archaeological Announcement Reveals Secrets of the Prophets For the first time in 60 years, archaeologists announced the recovery of ancient parchments adding to the Biblically significant trove of Dead Sea Scrolls.
* Joe Biden backing ‘Putin is a killer’ claim is ‘tantrum of powerlessness’ and attack on whole of Russia, country’s top MP declares Explosive comments made by US President Joe Biden, in which he suggested his Russian counterpart is “a killer,” have ignited a diplomatic row, as Moscow’s chief parliamentarian said the remarks constitute an attack on the country.
* PA presents the PLO Charter as currently calling for Israel's destruction As part of a TV series entitled “Lexicon of the Revolution” official PA TV broadcast a filler about the 1964 Charter of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).
* Is Russia Trying to Play Kingmaker in Lebanon? For Moscow, Lebanon, a strategic country on the Mediterranean, is an important extension of Putin’s Syria interests.
* Terror attack warning, superpower strategies, and new frontiers: what's in Boris' plan for Britain? The PM will outline his government’s foreign policy direction for the coming years, following the UK’s exit from the European Union.
* Israel and the China Dilemma Are the opportunities greater than the risks?