* "Satan's Confessions": Iran Releases Anti-U.S. Propaganda Film - The office of Iranian ‘Supreme Leader’ Ali Khamenei has released a new video titled “Satan’s Confessions,” a threatening propaganda film that highlights a series of supposed faults of the United States.
* Sinai crash: Russia plane flight recorders to be examined - Investigators are turning their attention to the flight recorders retrieved from the wreckage of a Russian plane that crashed in Egypt.
* Who is behind Syria's gas attacks? - UN to launch investigation trying to finger who exactly perpetrated deadly gas attacks, as sides squabble over responsibility.
* Syrian regime adamant: Assad not stepping down - Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister rules out any 'transitional period' involving Bashar al-Assad relinquishing power.
* Analysis: Why Palestinians do not want cameras on the Temple Mount - By rejecting the idea of setting up 24-hour surveillance cameras at the Haram al-Sharif, the Palestinian Authority has found itself on a course of collision with Jordan.
* Archaeological find in Jerusalem's City of David may answer ancient mystery - Archaeologists unearth possible Greek Arca remains, used to control Temple Mount; mysterious 2,000-year-old fortification was constructed in Jerusalem during Antiochus IV’s reign.
* Americans becoming less religious, especially young adults: poll - Americans are becoming less religious, judging by such markers as church attendance, prayer and belief in God, and the trend is more pronounced among young adults, according to a poll released on Tuesday.
* Migrant crisis pushing Germany towards "anarchy and civil war" - Germany now is somewhere at the edge of anarchy and sliding towards civil war, or to become a "banana republic without any government," says Hansjoerg Mueller of the Alternative for Germany party.
* Jordanian combat pilots flew with Israel counterparts in recent US exercise - Rare acknowledgement by US official of intimate Israel-Jordan military ties comes as Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon also notes that ‘Arab pilots’ participated in summer’s ‘Red Flag’ exercises
* NASA Study: Antarctica is Gaining Ice - A study released by NASA scientists last week found that Antarctica has been gaining more ice than it has been losing, thereby contradicting research from the United Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).