* Turkey purge after coup attempt Turkish government begins crackdown on those suspected of involvement in the attempted coup.
* Attack on Nice: Five held by French police Five people believed to be linked to the man who killed 84 people in Nice are in police custody, the Paris prosecutor's office says.
* Theresa May shakes up government with new-look cabinet Prime Minister Theresa May has unveiled a nearly completely new look cabinet, in a major departure from predecessor David Cameron's top team.
* Israel to EU: Voting to recognize Temple Mount as solely Muslim site akin to ignoring Jesus 'There is no Christianity without Judaism and there is no Jesus without a Jewish Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.'
* ISIS claims responsibility for Nice attack Islamic State claimed responsibility on Saturday for the deadly attack in the Riviera city of Nice on Thursday that killed at least 84 people.
* Erdogan says Turkey coup attempt over, launches purge of armed forces More than 160 people were killed in violence that erupted late on Friday after a faction of the armed forces attempted to seize power using tanks and attack helicopter.
* Analysis: Why the Turkey coup failed and what's likely to come next The failed coup is not likely to change Turkey-Israel relations, but Jerusalem would not have shed a tear had Erdogan been ousted.
* Does Erdogan want his own Islamic state? Parliament Speaker Ismail Kahraman unexpectedly sparked controversy in Turkey when on April 25 he declared that Turkey's new constitution should forgo mention of 'secularism' and instead be a 'religious constitution' referencing God.
* Can Judeo-Christian civilization co-exist with Islam? The showdown has begun The most difficult political and cultural debate since the decision of the Western alliance to destroy fascism in 1939 or the American decision to help resurrect Europe in 1945 has begun.
* In Pictures: Attempted Turkish military coup Ninety people were killed, including many civilians after a faction of the armed forces tried to seize power using tanks and attack helicopters.