* Barak Suggests Unilateral Disengagement in Judea, Samaria Defense Minister Ehud Barak suggested Wednesday in a speech to the annual conference of the Institute for National Security Studies that Israel consider a unilateral disengagement from Judea and Samaria.
* UN confirms new killings in Syria days after Houla The men's bodies were found near the eastern city of Deir al-Zour, with their hands tied behind their backs, some apparently shot in the head.
* Power Ranger Samurai Sparks Outrage in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabians have expressed outrage over a McDonald's toy which, they say, mocks the Prophet Muhammad.
* Ahmadinejad: Iran 'not afraid' of Israeli strike Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he is "not afraid" of an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear programs.
* Iraq's PM warns Arab states may face 'water war' At a conference in Baghdad, he urged countries to work together in order to prevent conflict in the arid region.
* Dennis Ross: Saudi king vowed to obtain nuclear bomb after Iran Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah has explicitly warned the U.S. that if Iran obtains nuclear weapons, Saudi Arabia will seek to do so as well.
* Diplomats: Syria set for UN grilling over massacre The UN Human Rights Council will hold a special session on Syria this Friday.
* Russia 'categorically against' Syria intervention Russia "categorically" opposed foreign intervention in Syria.
* Spain fears drive investors to safe havens Investors have moved into safe haven investments, including US and German government bonds.
* Allah Will 'Bring Down' America's Skyscrapers: Horrific New Farrakhan Audio Praising Sharia Law and Threatening 'Death' Unless 'America Submits' In speaking to his "Arab brothers," Farrakhan said that they should not kill their children who shame them.