* Mosul offensive folds, waiting now for Trump The failue of the US-backed Iraqi army offensive to liberate Mosul - nine weeks after it began - could no longer be denied when a delegation of ISIS chiefs arrived there Sunday, Dec. 4, traveling unhindered from Raqqa, Syria.
* Biblical Pillar of Cloud Protects Israel From ISIS Over Golan Heights [VIDEO] A startling video which has been shared over 140,000 times on Facebook reveals without a doubt the hand of God protecting Israel against her enemies.
* OPEC deal could give Russia extra $15bn in oil revenue With the Russian budget based on the oil price averaging $40 per barrel, the jump to $55 after OPEC agreed to production cuts could add one trillion rubles (about $15 billion) to Kremlin coffers, according to VTB Capital analysts.
* 9/11 Mastermind Reveals Trump's Plan To Fight Terrorists Works Khalid Sheikh Mohammed shows anti-war leftists were playing into Al Qaeda's hands.
* Senior Cleric: Iran Must Retaliate For U.S. Violation Of Nuclear Deal TEL AVIV - A senior Iranian cleric called on Iran to "retaliate" against the U.S. for "violations" of the nuclear deal following Thursday's vote in Congress to level new sanctions against the Islamic Republic.
* China warns Trump: Iran nuclear deal must stand Implementation of 2015 agreement 'should not be affected by any changes in the domestic situations of the countries concerned,' Beijing says.
* Poll: Majority of Israelis believes Trump could achieve Israeli-Palestinian peace The poll also found that only 3% of those surveyed have no doubt the president-elect will move the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
* Russian jet crashes near Syria Second Russian jet crashes while attempting to land after bombing raid in Syria.
* Australia to take over peacekeeping force in Sinai Attacks by the Islamic State group in the peninsula have increased, posing real risk to peacekeepers.
* Kerry: 'Israel heading to a place of danger' over settlements Kerry led an aggressive effort in 2013 and 2014 to bring Israelis and Palestinians back to the negotiating table, but failed.
* 8 NATO ships shadowed Russian aircraft carrier 'Kuznetsov' The first-ever combat mission of the only Russian aircraft carrier has drawn much attention from NATO, the chief of the Russian Navy said.
* The Real Illegal Settlements While construction in Jewish settlements of the West Bank and neighborhoods of Jerusalem has long been carried out within the frame of the law and in accordance with proper licenses issued by the relevant authorities, the Palestinian construction is illegal in every respect.
* "Bloody Friday": Islamic State vows jihad massacres on Trump's Inauguration Day If these happen, the establishment propaganda media will claim that Trump's words "provoked" the Muslims to mass murder.