* The Man Just Appointed to Head Israel’s Police Wants to Make the Temple Mount Jewish Again A newly appointed minister may seem at first glance to be an unlikely choice for Public Security Minister but a closer look, bolstered by some insider information in the form of old videos, shows that Amir Ohana may be the key to seeing an Israeli flag finally flying over Judaism’s holiest site: the Temple Mount.
* Israel’s 35th government is sworn into office Binyamin Netanyahu Sunday, May 17, took the oath as prime minister of his 5th government and future alternative PM, while his partner Benny Gantz was sworn in in the reverse order, ready to take over the premiership on Nov. 17, 2021.
* Israel: Ashkenazi takes over Foreign Ministry, says Trump peace plan 'historic opportunity' Ashkenazi: 'President Trump presents us historic opportunity to shape Israel's future for decades to come'.
* Israeli Sovereignty, Not Appeasement, is the Key to Lasting Peace In the coming months, Israel is expected to apply its civilian law and administration to the 30 percent of Judea and Samaria (or the "West Bank") that President Donald Trump's recently unveiled peace plan anticipates remaining with Israel after a final peace agreement.
* Israel's Supreme Court to hear Temple Mount access petition Two applicants are requesting access for Jews to ascend to the holy ground, denied since the lockdown started.
* Iran's Security Forces Have Dedicated Their Existence To Fighting America Hezbollah’s utility to Iran has increasingly gone beyond traditional terrorist attacks.
* Iranian Lawmakers Endorse Anti-Israel Motion ahead of Quds Day The Iranian Parliament has endorsed an anti-Israel motion which outlines the manner of confrontation on the national and international scale with the Tel Aviv regime’s “atrocities”.
* Iran's Khamenei Calls Israel 'Rabid, Predatory Dog' as Jewish State Swears in New Government The Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ali Khamenei railed against Israel this weekend as the Jewish state's parliament approved Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's new unity government.
* Iran, Russia Dismiss Reports of Deal on Removal of Assad The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation have separately rejected the reports of an agreement on removal of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power.
* Pope’s words on interfaith prayer against coronavirus sparks controversy among Catholics Pope Francis is being accused of "blasphemy" and "sacrilege" by some Catholics for participating in an interfaith prayer Thursday with Muslims, Jews and Christians, calling on God to end the coronavirus pandemic.