* Turkish paper close to Erdogan calls for OIC "army of Islam" attack against Israel The Turkish daily newspaper Yeni Åžafak, which is said to be close to Islamic supremacist despot President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his ruling AKP party, published an article titled "A Call for Urgent Action."
* Saudi Crown Prince: Turkey part of 'triangle of evil' Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman says Turkey is part of "triangle of evil" with Iran and hardline Islamist groups.
* Report: Hezbollah in Lebanon Fears Israeli Attack, Declares State of Emergency "Hezbollah declared its ranks in readiness for the past two days, for fear of Israeli aggression on Lebanon."
* U.S. and IDF Troops, in Major Joint Drill, Simulating Battle on 3 Fronts Juniper Cobra, the largest joint US-Israeli air defense exercise, is underway across the country.
* Survey: Israeli Arab-Jewish Relations Rapidly Deterirating Fewer Jews say they are ready to have Arab neighbors and fewer Arabs are accepting of Israel as a state with Jewish majority.
* On the farm or in outer space, Israeli robot arm can lend a hand With multiple links but just 2 motors, Ben-Gurion University researchers' model is cheap and light.
* Poll: Early Elections Will Only Strengthen Israel's Right-Wing Gov't If various coalition partners make good on their threats to abandon the Netanyahu government in a vote of no-confidence by the opposition, polls show that the right-wing Likud party will only benefit from early elections.
* Silver Half-Shekel Mitzvah Protecting the Souls of the IDF Soldiers After nearly 2,000 years of waiting, it is now possible to purchase a silver half-shekel which can be displayed at home and stored in a vault for use in the Third Temple.
* US: Muslim Calls for Murder Increasing Far from being "isolated" events, calls for jihad against all non-Muslims began in the US several decades ago.
* Ankara considers joint op with Baghdad against Iraqi Kurds - FM Ankara and Baghdad may carry out a joint military operation against Iraqi Kurds after the May election in Iraq, the Turkish foreign minister said.