* Trump to Sign Executive Order Declaring Jewish People a 'Nation' Just as Written in Genesis Once again, President Trump is attaching himself to the words of the Bible by passing an executive order which explicitly enacts God's promise to Abraham; the Jews are a nation.
* Trump to sign executive order defining Judaism as a nationality Free speech advocates fear broader definition of antisemitism could limit criticism of Israeli government policies towards Palestinians.
* Israel: Barring last minute deal, new elections set to be triggered at midnight Barring a last-minute agreement by Israel's warring political parties, the Knesset (Israeli parliament) is set to dissolve itself on Wednesday at midnight, automatically triggering the country's third election in one year.
* An irrelevant debate about a two-state solution While a U.S. House critique of Trump's Middle East policy doesn't advance peace, it does point to where discussion about Israel may be heading inside the Democratic Party.
* Israel forges history, Jews have no heritage in Jerusalem - according to Egyptian official and PA TV host Palestinian Authority leaders continuously falsify history claiming that Jews have no history in Jerusalem or in the entire area of the Land of Israel.
* Will the British Public Vote for Antisemitism on December 12? Although all the parties standing for election have delivered broad claims on key issues such as the economy, social care, health, and more, everybody knows that this election is, at heart, about Brexit.
* General election 2019: Why this UK vote is a huge deal As British voters prepare to head to the polls for a defining general election - the third in four years - they face a difficult choice, involving two unpopular leaders.
* EU's new chief diplomat urged to consider Palestine statehood Josep Borrell should restart the debate over recognising Palestine's statehood, said Luxembourg's foreign minister.
* Turkey says will retaliate against any sanctions ahead of U.S. vote Turkey said on Wednesday it would retaliate against any U.S. sanctions over its purchase of Russian defense systems, adding that with Britain it had agreed to speed up a joint fighter jet program to meet Turkish defense needs.
* Construction of New US Embassy in Jerusalem Authorized: To be Built on Way to Hebron A meeting with officials from the US State Department was held at Jerusalem mayor Moshe Leon's office.