* Riots on Temple Mount, Palestinians Throw Explosive Device at Police The Jerusalem Police closed all entrances to the Temple Mount on Tuesday after Palestinians reportedly threw a Molotov cocktail at a police outpost on the compound.
* Israeli Police Stands Strong in Holy War At The Gate of Mercy A video released by Hamas media intended to show the brutality of Israeli police showed instead one lone policeman standing strong against in the battle for Judaism's holiest site.
* Clock winding down on Israel's Bab al-Rahma ultimatum Tension has been growing at the Bab al-Rahma (Mercy Gate) prayer house on the grounds of the Al-Aqsa mosque complex, particularly since the deadline for Palestinians to close the building is now over and Israeli-Jordanian talks to resolve the crisis failed.
* Defending nation-state law, PM says Israeli Arabs have 22 other countries Netanyahu brushes off criticism of controversial legislation, says individual rights anchored in preexisting laws.
* Report: Hamas readying for Israeli attack Terror group warns members of its military wing not to accept gifts, avoid smartphones.
* Lindsey Graham: Giving Up Golan Heights Would Be Israeli Strategic Nightmare Senator Lindsey Graham, on a visit to Israel's north with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said Israel must keep the Golan Heights or face a "strategic nightmare," and vowed that he would work to get U.S. recognition of the area as part of sovereign Israel.
* Indyk: 'Like it or not, Golan Heights are Syrian' Ex-US ambassador: 'To recognize Israel's annexation of territory that is not its own is to play with fire for partisan political purposes.'
* The Brexit disaster could destroy the United Kingdom If you're ever feeling glum about the wretched state of American politics, you can give thanks that at least we aren't the god-forsaken United Kingdom.
* Rouhani is in Baghdad to harness Iraq's banks for beating US anti-Iran oil sanctions Iran's president Hassan Rouhani started a visit to Baghdad on Monday, March 11, for the main purpose of harnessing Iraq's banks as Tehran's main mechanism for beating the US sanction on its oil sales.
* Islamic State group calls on followers to avenge Syria siege IS calls on supporters to carry out attacks in defense of die-hard militants besieged by US-backed forces in Syrian village.