* Continued Israeli airstrikes on Syria are testing Moscow’s patience, Jerusalem would do well not to poke the Russian bear How Russia responds to Israel's attacks on Iranian targets inside Syria could make all the difference as to whether the region boils over into full-scale war or continues to simmer at its current, already dangerous, level.
* Diplomacy With Iran Will Serve U.S. Interests in Eurasia Iran can help prevent anyone from dominating the Eurasian supercontinent.
* The Middle East could be part of Biden's focus on great power rivalry President Biden is deprioritizing the Middle East in his foreign policy. This is part of a larger trend in the U.S. in the past few decades, in which administrations sought to focus more on big power rivalry with China and Russia and to stop the “endless wars” in the Middle East.
* Blinken: We will continue to uphold our strong commitment to Israel Secretary of State says US firmly opposes ICC decision to launch a war crimes probe against Israel.
* China ‘builder of world peace’, says Beijing after Blinken labels it ‘biggest geopolitical test of the 21st century’ Beijing dismissed Washington’s suggestion that China is a “geopolitical test” to the US but said it is inevitable that the two nations, with their differing histories, cultures, and political systems will disagree on some issues.
* BBC debate on whether Jews are an ethnic minority group sparks outrage The broadcast of a debate over whether Jews should be considered an ethnic minority — a panel discussion featuring four non-Jewish panelists and a Jewish commenter as a guest, fed the flames.
* Biden sets up joint US-Israel, US-Gulf teams for Iranian nuclear talks US President Joe Biden has launched meticulous, wide-ranging preparations as the groundwork for renewed nuclear talks with Iran.
* Hezbollah deputy head: We are not interested in war with Israel Qassem warned that Hezbollah's decision to respond to the death of one of its operatives in Damascus last year was still in place.
* Is America a Christian nation? Pastors at odds about fusion of faith and politics Outside the Capitol insurrection in January, a group of protesters carried a large wooden cross and a flag flew reading "Jesus is My Savior, Trump is My President."
* Ahead of visit to Iraq, Pope Francis says he will go as a ‘pilgrim of peace’ In video message, pontiff highlights the heavy toll paid by Iraqi Christian communities, laments there have been ‘too many martyrs’.