* Don't let the Jerusalem tinderbox become an inferno - analysis Nobody has yet lost their life in the Jerusalem clashes, but should blood be shed at the holy site, the entire country could explode.
Monday, May 10, 2021
* Jerusalem Day: Israelis, Palestinians clash throughout Old City Police stormed the Temple Mount to disperse rioters who fired fireworks and threw stones at security forces. Over 300 people were injured in the clashes.
* Jerusalem violence: More clashes ahead of nationalist march There have been clashes between Palestinians and Israeli police outside the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, ahead of a planned Jewish nationalist march.
* Turkey calls Israel 'terrorist' state, seeks to 'save Jerusalem' - analysis Accusing Israel of being a “cruel” and “terrorist” state is part of Ankara’s desire to use the tensions in Jerusalem to boost Turkey’s image.
* Israelis mark Jerusalem Day celebrating 54 years of a united city Heavy security is in place for celebrations in honor of the anniversary of the city’s unification in the 1967 Six Day War.
* Jerusalem Enters Anniversary of 6-Day-War With Worst Violence Since Its Liberation: 'A Battle For The Temple Mt' Dubbed the TikTok Intifada, a wave of violence began to build in Jerusalem last month when young Arabs began attacking Israelis, targeting the visibly religious, and posting videos of the attacks on the popular app.
* Caroline Glick: The US has plunged its relations with Israel into crisis The rupture in ties isn’t about how best to achieve peace between Israel and the Palestinians. It is about prejudice against Jews.
* Former Israeli Ambassador to the US: Evangelical Support Key to Israel's Future Success Ron Dermer, who served as the Israeli Ambassador to the United States from 2013-2019, spoke at the second annual “Am Olam” conference held by Hebrew-language news service Makor Rishon in Jerusalem on Sunday.
* Military Candidates Stir Unease Ahead of Iran Presidential Vote A string of military figures on the list of Iranian presidential hopefuls is stirring unease over a possible militarisation of the Islamic republic’s politics.
* Canadian pastor who kicked ‘Gestapo cops’ out of his church arrested for organizing an ‘illegal gathering’ A pastor who became an internet sensation after chasing Canadian authorities out of his church has been detained for violating Covid-19 restrictions. Footage of the dramatic arrest was posted on his YouTube channel.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:06 AM