* Netanyahu, Erdan send mixed messages about Temple Mount The ban on lawmakers visiting the Temple Mount has been in place for over a year.
* Islamic State jihadis from US now returning, pose jihad threat at home Within the ranks of the brutal terrorist organization, Western fighters - especially those holding U.S. passports - have held an esteemed position, if only for propaganda purposes.
* EU Army set to be agreed TODAY - and BRITAIN will foot the £420m-a-year bill THE EU will today ratify the creation of a continent wide super army that will be up and running next year - and blame BREXIT for its creation.
* Is Europe's far right experiencing a 'Trump effect'? Mainstream media, having got Trump and Brexit wrong, wary when assessing impact for would-be populist presidents Le Pen, Wilders and Hofer.
* Senior Hamas official: Trump might be a Jew Senior Hamas official Mahmoud Zahar has suggested that US President-elect Donald Trump is secretly a Jew.
* Turkish double standard on terror? Europe is liable to be "flooded" with terrorism, Turkish President Recep Erdogan warned, calling upon the EU to take a zero-tolerance approach to terrorism.
* "Allah, Kill the Despicable Christians" Muslim Persecution of Christians, August 2016 Islamic hate for Christians was on display throughout the month of August.
* Italy: "Give us back our mosques or we will pray to Allah in the Vatican" The Pope should welcome them into the Vatican and give them a church to pray in.
* Secret Israel-Jordanian-Syrian border talks begin Israel, Jordan and Syria have embarked on secret discussions for the stabilization of their borders in southern Syria by restoring the status quo ante that reigned on the Golan prior to the outbreak of the Syrian civil war in 2011.
* 'Hitler Youth' trend reportedly rising in Great Britain Compounding concerns is the recent appearance of stickers plastered across the streets of Liverpool proclaiming some neighborhoods to be "Nazicontrolled zones."
* 'Muezzin Law is a declaration of war' Palestinian Authority leadership denounces bill to silence daily Muslim calls to prayer, warns its passage would amount to act of war.
* Arab League pressures Abbas to appoint successor An Arab League delegation met with Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas with the goal of pressuring him to appoint a successor, reports MEMRI.
* Tony Blair said set to reenter politics, reverse Brexit Former British PM seeks to 'fill hole' in UK politics, sees May as a 'lightweight' and Corbyn as 'a nutter'.
* Residents of Judea and Samaria feel most secure of all Israelis CBS finds residents of Judea and Samaria feel the most secure of all Israelis. Residents of Jerusalem feel the least secure.