* Status quo violations on Temple Mount continue Four suspects detained for transporting room dividers to install in structure transformed illegally into Temple Mount's newest mosque.
* Hamas MP: Holocaust is a lie - but Hitler was right to hate Jews Gaza lawmaker denies Holocaust, says Jews have been hated throughout history 'because of their crimes'.
* Iran makes new nuclear threats that would reverse steps in pact Iran threatened on Monday to restart deactivated centrifuges and ramp up enrichment of uranium to 20% purity in a move away from the 2015 nuclear deal, but the head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards insisted the world knows Tehran is not pursuing nuclear arms.
* Israeli official: Iran has begun march toward nuclear weapons Israel's energy minister on Sunday described Iran's increase in uranium enrichment as moderate while also accusing Tehran of moving toward a nuclear weapon, Reuters reported.
* “A nasty, brutal fight”: what a US-Iran war would look like The bottom line: It’d be hell on earth.
* California’s 6.4 Earthquakes Signalling End-of-Days Global Shakeup Two major earthquakes in Southern California leading many, including experts, to ask, ‘When will the big one hit?.’ Several end-of-days experts weigh in, suggesting that ‘when’ may be the wrong question.
* Russian Military Plans Swarms Of Lethal 'Jihadi-Style' Drones Carrying Explosives In May, I reported that the Iranian-backed terrorist group Palestinian Islamic Jihad had released a video purporting to show an IED being dropped from a small drone onto Israeli tanks on the Gaza border.
* Pope Francis claims US televangelist performed miracle, paving way for sainthood Pope Francis has declared that a late US television preacher once performed a miracle, moving him one step closer to sainthood.
* European Union: Toward a European Superstate After weeks of frenzied backroom wrangling, European leaders on July 2 nominated four federalists to fill the top jobs of the European Union.
* Netanyahu: Archaeology, DNA prove Palestinians not native to Land of Israel “There’s no connection between the ancient Philistines and the modern Palestinians, whose ancestors came from the Arabian Peninsula to the Land of Israel thousands of years later,” Netanyahu tweeted.