* Pose with Hitler?! Indonesian museum offers happy snaps in front of Auschwitz display for 'fun' Visitors at a visual effects museum in Indonesia can pose for a snap with a wax Adolf Hitler, against a banner depicting the Auschwitz death camp.
* Ex-CIA Director Woolsey explains why Iran needs to be taken down a notch "The hell with proportionality."
* Iran building permanent military base in Syria - claim Iran is establishing a permanent military base inside Syria, a Western intelligence source has told the BBC.
* Israel to embark on diplomatic offensive against Hezbollah and Iran at UN "In recent years, the organization [Hezbollah] has expanded its activity in Lebanese territory in a systematic violation of UN resolutions," Intelligence Minister Israel Katz said.
* Nasrallah says Saudi Arabia asked Israel to attack Lebanon Hezbollah terror chief warns Israel not to take advantage of turmoil following Hariri resignation, says his group can handle any threat.
* Israelis Stop Visiting South Korea Over Fear Of 'Madman' Kim Jong-Un Maybe it's because they themselves have been exposed to so much conflict.
* Prelude to War? Saudi Arabia Orders Citizens to Leave Lebanon Amid growing tensions in the region, Saudi Arabia and its allies, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates, ordered their civilians to leave Lebanon in a move that may be a prelude to war.
* Islamic State says France "will pay very expensive price for your war on Islam" France, meanwhile, will be quite surprised to learn that it has a "war on Islam."
* Netanyahu promises 200 million shekels for Judea and Samaria Bereaved families and regional council heads end hunger strike after compromise reached on funding for security upgrades.
* Shekel emerges as world's second-strongest currency Israeli shekel comes in right behind Chinese yuan, German report says.