* Jerusalem escalation could be how Israel's next war starts - analysis It is important to understand that this timeline is similar to how tensions grew in 2014 and other cycles that led to tensions in Gaza and Jerusalem.
Monday, April 26, 2021
* Is war with Gaza around the corner? The PA and Hamas may have been emboldened by US overtures to Iran & Iran's diplomatic gains in the region but will war ensue?
* Iran army chief threatens to ‘teach Israel a good lesson’ after tanker targeted Mohammad Bagheri warns of military response, implies Israel behind attack on Iranian vessel off Syria, amid sky-high tensions and talks over renewing nuclear deal.
* PA President Mahmoud Abbas: No Palestinian elections without Jerusalem He praised the residents of east Jerusalem for their “steadfastness in the face of Israeli schemes aiming to control the holy city.”
* EXPLAINER: New players add volatility in Jerusalem tensions The holy city of Jerusalem, a tinderbox of competing religious and political claims, has repeatedly triggered bouts of Israeli-Palestinian violence.
* Will Communist China Dominate the Middle East? "The connection between the BRI and the strategic partnerships it creates in the region... allows it to gradually take over the region without creating tensions with the U.S. or the West."
* EU blames China for endangering peace in South China Sea The European Union called out China on Saturday for endangering peace in the South China Sea and urged all parties to abide by a 2016 tribunal ruling which rejected most of China’s claim to sovereignty in the sea, but which Beijing has rejected.
* Turkey says better ties with Cairo could boost Libya peace efforts Turkish talks with Egypt next week could forge renewed cooperation between the estranged regional powers and help efforts to end the war in Libya, President Tayyip Erdogan's spokesman said.
* Fatah lays the groundwork for canceling the PA elections Fatah, the party of Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, has laid the foundation stones to cancel the first Palestinian elections to be held in over 15 years.
* Prominent Evangelist Banned From American Airlines After Preaching, No Reason or Recourse Prominent Evangelist, Mike Gendron of Proclaiming the Gospel, who is known for his defense of the gospel against counterfeit perversions of the gospel like Roman Catholicism, says he was banned from American Airlines after traveling to Green Bay to preach at a local church.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:18 AM