* 'Uranium For Iran Nuke In 2009' Iran will have enough enriched uranium to make a single nuclear weapon later this year.
* Mullen: Using force against Iran still an option American military force against Iran remains an option, though it would be a "last resort."
* Netanyahu: Obama Will Try to Internationalize Jerusalem Sites Likud party chairman and Knesset Opposition leader MK Binyamin Netanyahu warned at the Jerusalem Conference Wednesday that the Obama administration and leftist Israeli politicians will try to internationalize holy sites in Jerusalem.
* Gates says US ready for any China "threat" Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Tuesday assured lawmakers that the United States is ready to handle any Chinese military threat.
* Russia shelves plans to point missiles at EU Russia is shelving plans to put short-range rockets inside its EU exclave.
* IAF attacks Hamas smuggling tunnels IAF aircraft struck three arms smuggling tunnels along the Philadelphi Corridor overnight Tuesday.
* Iranian leader demands US apology Iran's president has responded to an overture by the new US president by demanding an apology for past US "crimes" committed against Iran.
* Settlement growth up 69% in 2008 The number of new structures in the West Bank settlements and outposts increased by 69 percent in 2008.
* Pope in bid to dampen bishop row Pope Benedict XVI has expressed "full and indisputable solidarity" with Jews, distancing himself from a bishop who denies the Nazis used gas chambers.* Mitchell: US committed to Mideast peace President Barack Obama's new Mideast envoy says his visit to the Mideast sends a clear signal that the US is committed to pursuing peace and stability.