* Israel minister to i24NEWS: 'We will take over Gaza again' In an exclusive interview, Tzachi Hanegbi claims Israel will need to reinvade the Strip and take control.
* Netanyahu on Syria: We will do what is necessary to defend ourselves In an interview with Ynet News, Defense Minister Benny Gantz warned that while the country is not looking for an escalation, Israel will respond to any actions taken against it.
* The other Putin on Europe's doorstep: Is Turkey the new Russia? By weaponizing immigration and launching new foreign adventures, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is increasingly acting like his Russian counterpart.
* 12 years on, Georgian ambassador sees war with Russia as warning to Europe Georgian Ambassador to Israel Lasha Zhvania remembers help from US Jewish community and Israel as boosting morale.
* Erdogan's Islamic Bravado Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan moved last month to convert the historically famous Byzantine cathedral, Hagia Sophia, from a museum to a mosque.
* If the West keeps sidelining Russia, it could create a giant North Korea and land in big trouble America’s pivot to China as its main adversary means Russia gets relegated to the role of a secondary bogeyman.
* What Is Turkey Doing in Northern Iraq? The scope of Turkey’s exertion in the region will be greatly determined by how Ankara handles Moscow and Washington.
* Turkey’s neo-Ottoman reach could soon nettle China Turkish President Erdogan’s Central Asia ambitions threaten to collide with China in a sensitive region at a sensitive time.
* NASA misses wave of asteroids setting stage for end of days Early last Tuesday, the 2020 OY4 asteroid passed within 26,000 miles of the Earth, about 11% of the moon’s distance.
* The Containment of China After China's many transgressions over the past 50 years... the military containment of Chinese expansionism and Communist Party Chairman Xi Jinping's stated goal of world domination needs to be the highest foreign policy priority of the Free World.