* Reclaiming Jerusalem for the Jewish people This project brings redemption to the here and now, replete with miracles.
* Likud says no way to religious MK who sought justice ministry after talk of Torah law Chances of the religious MK receiving the ministry he desires plummet after his statements about his desire for Israel to be run by Jewish law.
* 54% of religious Jews support gay marriage, partnership The survey was conducted over the phone, with 500 Israelis being questioned to represent the Israeli public with an error margin of 4.5%±.
* Is the Temple Mount ours? Perhaps, but not under our control What really matters on the Temple Mount? Why do Muslims not allow anyone to pray there?
* With nod from Jordan and Gulf, Israel upgrades section near Temple Mount The project cost NIS 6 million and was budgeted through a cabinet decision that passed in May 2017.
* The Transatlantic Relationship on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day US officials were shocked when Angela Merkel said she had no intention of meeting the target [of minimum defence spending of 2 percent of GDP] by 2024, but that Germany might be able to reach it by 2030.
* Trump/Netanyahu Effigies Executed at Gaza Protests Violent riots held weekly on Israel's southern took a decidedly anti-American twist on Friday when Palestinians hung life-sized effigies of U.S. President Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and former Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman.
* The Latest: Sudan official disputes protesters' death toll A Sudan Health Ministry official says 61 people have been killed across the country since the military launched a deadly crackdown on protesters earlier this week, disputing the death toll of 108 announced earlier by protesters.
* The big picture continues: The War of Gog and Magog Anyone who knows Tanach knows about the War of Gog and Magog. What they may not know though is what it means in modern-day terms.
* Gaza's Past and Gaza's Present Israel's difficulties with Gaza have long historical antecedents. Philistia, an ancient geographical area that contained modern-day Gaza in its southern portion, was a trouble spot for the inhabitants of the Land of Israel as long ago as the time of Judges.