* China Rolls Out 'Viral' Trade War Song with Anti-American Lyrics China's latest effort to rally the public for a protracted trade war with the United States is a "viral" song spread by the authoritarian government on social media, titled simply "Trade War."
* Israel, European Jewry watching carefully as EU votes for New Parliament Israel's interest in the election, one diplomatic official said, is that the parliament be "as least anti-Israel as possible."
* Russian Plans for This Week's European Union Elections Russian President Valdimir Putin is actively cultivating a network of contacts in EU member states with the aim of building a pro-Russian bloc in the next EU parliament, one that will be active in calling for the sanctions to be lifted.
* Egypt's Mubarak: 'Deal of the Century' will lead to an explosion "Any solution imposed on the region based on the imbalance of power will not last."
* Half of Americans: War with Iran will happen in next few years Half of all Americans believe that US will go to war with Iran "within the next few years," new poll finds.
* Russia wades into Turkey-U.S. S-400 tensions Moscow considers the US demands to Turkey to "give up the purchase of Russian S-400 surface-to-air missile defense systems unacceptable."
* Iran concerned over Trump's 'Anti-Palestinian Plot' Tasnim termed the Bahrain event a form of "Arab betrayal" and that the US was trying to get Riyadh to use "petrodollars" to "sell Palestine."
* Trump officials to Congress: Goal is deterring Iran, not war Poll finds Americans oppose preemptive strike on Islamic Republic, but huge majority supports massive retaliation if Iran attacks US forces.
* DEBATE: Is an EU Army Possible? In recent public comments, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron talked about the possibility of a collective European army.
* Documents offer rare look inside Syrian government crackdown Documents obtained by Washington-based Syria Justice and Accountability Center show how Bashar Assad's shadowy security agencies spied on the populace at large, sought to eliminate dissidents through detention, intimidation or killings and systematically persecuted Kurdish minority even before the onset of the 2011 uprising against Assad.