* Ya'alon: US is undermining military threat against Iran Vice Premier Moshe Ya'alon said on Friday he feared Iran did not believe it faced a real military threat from the outside world because of mixed messages from foreign powers.
* 'PM tells US 'time has run out' on Iran diplomacy' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu got into a diplomatic shouting match with US Ambassador Dan Shapiro over US President Barack Obama's handling of Iran's nuclear program.
* 'The Guns of October': Report forecasts Gulf war by late 2012 The United States could become involved in a major war in the Gulf in 2012.
* Bolton to Israel: Attack, It's Your Right Former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, said in an interview published Friday that he does not believe President Barack Obama will order an attack on Iran.
* Romney: Obama threw Israel under the bus Mitt Romney slammed US President Barack Obama's treatment of Israel and Iran.
* Islamists laying groundwork for West Bank coup The Islamist opposition has been quietly preparing to seize power in the West Bank.
* PM to 'speak the truth' on Iran in UN speech Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu announced he would respond at the UN General Assembly next month.
* PA's Abbas to delay pursuit of UN statehood Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas will not ask the UN General Assembly to recognize a Palestinian state next month.
* Israel developing micro-satellite launched by air-to-air missile Israel plans to approve a design for its first micro-satellite that could be launched from aircraft.
* Germany's competing visions of Europe No doubt fed up of being cast as the eurozone's pantomime villainess once again, this time Angela Merkel got her rebuttal in first.