* Did the War of Gog and Magog Begin on Saturday? Israel and Iran made direct military contact on Saturday for the first time, signaling a significant escalation in the multinational entanglement in Syria.
* Syria threatens Israel with 'more surprises' Assad regime spokesman warns Israel will 'be greatly surprised' in future strikes on Syria, following military confrontations over weekend.
* No longer shrouded by 'foreign reports,' Israel-Iran fight steps into the open Long-heard warnings of war between Jerusalem and Tehran are poised to become reality - unless someone can stop it.
* Police set to issue indictment recommendations in Netanyahu cases PM will issue live statement after investigators release summary of evidence against him in two probes.
* Up to 200 Russian advisers killed in last week;s clash with US forces in Syria In the first military clash between US and Russian forces in Syria, more than 200 Russian "mercenaries" are reported killed, scores more injured.
* Arrests by Israeli Security Reveal Connection Between Turkey and Hamas The Israel Security Agency (ISA), also known as the Shin Bet, announced on Monday the arrest of a Turkish national and an Arab-Israeli both of whom were suspected of engaging in activities for the Hamas terrorist organization.
* Iraqi militia vows to back Hezbollah in war with Israel Head of Iran-sponsored Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba says his organization will stand in a 'single front' with terror group against Jewish state.
* Palestinians Try to Lynch Israeli Soldiers Who Accidentally Entered PA Town Two Israeli soldiers, a male and female, accidentally drove into the Palestinian town of Jenin in northern Samaria on Monday
* With annexation gaffe, Netanyahu blunders into first real crisis with Trump Not since blaming the mufti for the Holocaust has Netanyahu made such easily refutable claims, and the rare misstep suggests he may be letting legal woes get the best of him.
* U.S. seeks to build military base near Iraq border with Iran: Lebanese daily Washington seeks to build military base in the regions where there are the Popular Mobilization Forces in order to limit their scope of the influence, the newspaper said.