* The top 10 moments that mattered to Jews in 2017 From Trump's tumultuous first year, to a wave of JCC bomb threats, hurricanes, and high-profile sexual harassment claims, this year kept the Jews glued to the tube.
* Policeman said killed amid crackdown on fresh Iran protests New demonstrations break out, including in Tehran, despite President Rouhani's vow to deal with 'rioters and lawbreakers'.
* North Korea's Kim Jong-un issues threats and olive branch North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un has said a nuclear launch button is "always on my table" and warned the US it will never be able to start a war.
* Fatah blasts Likud: The end of the peace process Fatah and Hamas condemn Likud Central Committee's approval of a proposal to extend Israeli sovereignty over Judea and Samaria.
* Expect America's Tensions with China and Russia to Rise in 2018 Yesterday's 2017 review and forecast for 2018 focused on the most urgent challenges the Trump administration faces: the volatile Middle East, international terrorism and the proliferation of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.
* Jpost Exclusive: No Route To Peace Without Trump, Ambassador Friedman Says Trump's ambassador to Israel David Friedman on US recognition of Jerusalem, the Palestinian rhetoric and American Jewry.
* Hamas member to Trump: Palestine will be your graveyard Watch: Hamas politburo member Fathi Hammad threatens Trump after his recognition of Jerusalem.
* Jordan's king orders brothers, a cousin arrested over covert ties with Riyadh - report According to Arab sources, the Jordanian King Abdullah has placed under arrest two of his brothers and a cousin, accusing them of secret ties with the Saudi and UAE crown princes.
* When And Why The West Began To 'Demonize' Muhammad To understand any phenomenon, its roots must first be understood.
* Iranian Protests Escalate, Government Cancels Schools And Trains Social Media in Farsi and Arabic reported that the protesters are shouting the slogan not Gaza, Not Lebanon, my soul for Iran.'
* Trump Is Right: Terrorism And Iran Are The Region's Major Problems President Trump's officials are still at work framing the contours of an 'ultimate deal.'
* Egypt attack: Gunman targets Coptic Christians in church and shop Nine people have been killed in two attacks on Coptic Christians in Helwan district, south of Cairo, Egypt's interior ministry has said.
* Israel to reenact declaration of independence for jubilee In honor of Israel's 70th Independence Day, actors portraying Ben Gurion, other members of People's Council will congregate in Tel Aviv's Independence Hall to reenact declaration of independence; reenactment to be streamed live on Facebook, displayed on huge screens in Rothschild Street.
* 'The Land of Israel is not occupied' Culture Minister Miri Regev praises NBA for changing reference to 'Occupied Palestinian Territories' on website. 'No such country exists.'