* Arab countries slam Israel over clashes at al-Aqsa mosque on overlapping Muslim, Jewish holidays The Islamic Jihad terror organization calls for 'escalation of the conflict' following Temple Mount clashes.
* Thousands Visit Western Wall, March Through Jerusalem - Watch According to the Western Wall Heritage Foundation, some 150,000 people visited the Western Wall between Friday night and sundown on Sunday.
* Muslim Unity Key to Ending Israeli Tyranny against Palestine: Zarif Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has called on the Muslim world to unite against the Israeli regime's tyranny against Palestinians, preventing Tel Aviv and Washington from imposing the "Humiliation of the Century" on Palestine.
* Iran alert: Tehran issues warning to Israel that Persian Gulf move could 'spark war' Iran's commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's navy, Alireza Tangsiri, warned journalists on Sunday that "any illegitimate presence in the waters of Persian Gulf could spark war."
* Muslim Brotherhood Launches Riots on Temple Mount: "A Battle for the Mount of God and All of Israel" Police announced this morning that Jews would be barred from visiting their holiest site on the holy day of Tisha B'Av (the ninth of Av) and Palestinians took the opportunity to hold violent riots.
* Temple Mount - What the Rabbis say Rabbi Goren told Moshe Dayan: "This, God forbid, could lead to the destruction of the Third Temple, for the key to our sovereignty over Judea, Samaria and Gaza is the Temple Mount."
* Iran's Khamenei urges haj pilgrims to oppose U.S. Israeli-Palestinian plan Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday condemned a U.S. blueprint to end the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians and called on haj pilgrims to oppose it, Iranian state media reported.
* Turkey's long-running flirtation with Russia Anyone wanting to understand Ankara's current military and political entanglements with Moscow needs to consider two factors: Turkey's frustrations with the West and the historic drivers of Turkish-Russian friendship.
* Putin and the Mullahs For several reasons, the "nuke deal" did not provoke the popular explosion in Iran that some analysts expected.
* EU Preparing To Put Warning Labels On Jewish Products The European Union is preparing to add warning labels on Jewish products made in Israel.