* Andrew Brunson: Pastor in Turkey row arrives home in US A US pastor has arrived home after more than two years detention in Turkey, in a case that has strained relations between the two countries.
* Iran’s Syria Presence None of Israel’s Business: Russia A senior Russian official has dismissed the Israeli regime’s demand that Iran be forced out of Syria, saying that the issue is none of Tel Aviv’s business as it is Syria’s sovereign right to authorize Iranian forces on its soil.
* Syria War: U.S., Russia Deals With Turkey, Key To Preventing Conflict, Could Now Be In Major Trouble Turkey's deals with Russia and the U.S. in Syria may be in jeopardy after local challenges emerged to two precarious international arrangements designed to avoid new violence in a seven-year war.
* Jamal Khashoggi: Trump to 'punish' Saudis over journalist President Donald Trump has said the US will inflict "severe punishment" on Saudi Arabia if the kingdom is found to be responsible for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
* Turkish newspaper says Jamal Khashoggi’s slaying recorded on his Apple Watch Account alleges Saudi operatives tried to delete the audio recordings by using the journalist’s finger; however the devices do not have a fingerprint ID unlock function.
* Brexit will weaken Europe, isolate Britain and fuel global tensions Leave aside the particulars of this month's Brexit drama — Theresa May's dance moves, Boris Johnson's attacks on May's plan, and the latest warnings from European capitals — it's time to brace for Brexit.
* Rebuilding Syria: The Responsibility Principle Twice during 2018, the presidents of Iran, Russia and Turkey met to discuss their various interests in Syria.
* Normalizing Anti-Semitism in the US Anti-Semitism is growing increasingly normalized in American society, particularly in progressive circles.
* Global Warming in Perspective The study of earth’s history is not a subject of idle curiosity.
* Despite surge from Russia, aliyah falls in 2018 Immigration to Israel declines in 2018, despite 35% increase in immigration from Russia, as French aliyah declines.