* N. Korea Propaganda Posters Show US Capital Building Obliterated North Korea has just published a new set of propaganda posters aimed at harassing the United States that depicts the U.S. in flames and the Capital Building in DC destroyed.
* The rise of Raed Salah, Israel's Islamist leader who wants Jerusalem at the heart of a caliphate The recently rearrested preacher has built a career 'defending' Al-Aqsa against Israel's purported planned takeover, building vast support among Arab Israelis.
* Sweden: "Palestinian" anti-Israel demonstration calls Jews "offspring of apes and pigs" It's just Qur'anic Islam, so Sweden better get used to it.
* Iran, Turkey exchange views on Iraqi KRG Baqeri arrived in Turkey on Tuesday for a three-day visit, the first of its kind since the Iranian Revolution in 1979, holding talks with his counterpart Gen. Hulusi Akar on Tuesday.
* Israeli Minister: Relations with Trump are more important than calling out Nazis Ayoub Kara, who is not Jewish himself, praised Trump for having "a proven track-record in opposing antisemitism and religious extremism."
* Satellite Images Show Iran Building Missile Factories in Syria Using high-resolution images from the Eros-B satellite, ISI Intelligence analysis confirms Syria is building missile factories bearing great resemblance to Iranian missile factories.
* Defector: Christianity Thrives in North Korea as Citizens 'No Longer Respect' Kim Jong-Un Christianity is spreading in North Korea as fewer citizens in the hermit state consider dictator Kim Jong-Un a god, the Telegraph has learned from an anonymous defector.
* The Palestinian Authority is a Genocidal Terrorist Entity and Should be Treated as Such The PLO became the first terrorist organization to have a seat at the UN and diplomatic representation in a Western country.
* Citizens of many US allies trust Putin over Trump, poll finds New survey shows Israel is one of few Western countries with more confidence in American president than Russian counterpart.
* 90,000 Hebrew Manuscripts Available Online for First Time in History Israel's first Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion, was a visionary who not only played a crucial part in the creation of the Jewish state but also understood the importance of preserving Hebrew manuscripts.