* Palestinians say Israel 'Playing with Fire' by Closing Temple Mount Gate The Jerusalem Police detained five east Jerusalem Arabs who tried to enter the premises of the Golden Gate, which has been closed by a court order.
* Palestinians, Jordanians Expand Alliance to Torpedo Trump's Peace Plan The Palestinians and the Jordanians have set up a joint council for the administration of the Temple Mount and holy sites in Jerusalem.
* Bennett on Poland: We Cannot Allow Anyone to Revise History "We need to face the reality that they were a victim, but that not a small number [of Poles] were involved in antisemitism."
* V4 Summit Canceled in Jerusalem After Poland Quits Over Holocaust Crisis Poles furious after acting Foreign Minister Israel Katz quotes former prime minister Yitzhak Shamir to the effect that 'Poles imbibe antisemitism from their mothers' milk.'
* WW3 alert: Iran warns against US invasion after leaked audio REVEALS Gulf military axis Iran has warned that any American military strike against the country would be a "suicidal mission" - following leaked footage of Gulf leaders discussing how to deal with the "Iranian threat".
* Israel 'looking for war' as US seeks to overthrow our government, says Iranian foreign minister Iran cannot "leave itself defenceless" by halting missile production, because of the ever-increasing risk of war in the region, the country's foreign minister has said.
* Brexit won't necessarily lead to an EU army There is no consensus on what constitutes a European army. It remains ambiguous whether it would be a centralized institution operating like traditional armed forces, or a looser integration of European military personnel.
* Exclusive: Trump Mid East peace plan's release - not before second half of 2019 Both President Donald Trump's adviser Jared Kushner and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu avoided a date when they said the US peace plan would be presented "after Israel's election."
* The Evolution Conspiracy An online petition has collected the signatures of more than 1,000 scientists who are calling into question Darwin's evolutionary theory, a theory that has remained unchallenged for more than 150 years.