* A First: Chief Rabbinate Looking into Biblical Justification for Jews to Pray on Temple Mount During their annual meeting the The Temple Headquarters organization noted that the police said that they are able to enforce and protect Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount reports Rotter.
* To strike or not to strike? A brief history of Iranian nuclear ambitions - and the frictions around them A mock nuclear facility in America's desert southwest destroyed by a 30,000 pound bunker-buster bomb. US satellites spying on Israeli drones launched from Azerbaijan to spy on Tehran.
* Erdogan says Turkey should have nuclear weapons like Israel Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday that it was unacceptable that Turkey was barred from having nuclear weapons while other nations in the region had them.
* Report: Iran Building Large Military Base near Syria-Iraq Border Iran is constructing a new military facility in Syria that can house thousands of soldiers, Fox News reported, citing multiple Western intelligence sources.
* Same Day Party Comes out in Favor of 3rd Temple, Polls Show them Entering Government Head of the Otzmah Yehudit (Jewish Power) party, Itamar Ben-Gvir and his Otzma Yehudit party has come out in support of building the third Temple in an exclusive interview with Breaking Israel News on Thursday.
* Pompeo to Lebanon: Get rid of 2nd Iranian missile factory or face US-backed Israeli attack DEBKAfile Exclusive: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned Lebanon on Wednesday, Sept. 4, that Israel knows about a second, larger Iranian-Hizballah missile factory and is preparing to bomb it.
* How Sincere Is the Turkey-Iran Friendship? If the world press is anything to go by, the Turkey-Iran courtship is getting serious, and Russia is playing best man.
* Netanyahu to UK PM Johnson: Let's work together to counter Iran PM meets British counterpart in London. 'You have always been a great friend of the Jewish people and Israel.'
* Brexit - The Saga Continues The lack of concern for a 'hard Brexit' shown by both the voters and commentators during the referendum in 2016, was due to a few factors.
* No-deal Brexit could be the 'end of the beginning' for the UK, research says Leaving the European Union without a deal will not represent a clean break for the U.K., but rather usher in a period of prolonged and severe uncertainty for years to come, according to a new report.