* Ex-Israeli intel chief: Pakistan nukes for Saudis bought and paid for Saudi Arabia was said to have paid Pakistan for nuclear weapons.
* China Tests High-Speed Precision-Guided Torpedo China's navy recently conducted a test of a new high-speed maneuvering torpedo that poses a threat to U.S. ships and submarines.
* Russia and Egypt in key Cairo talks It is the highest level visit to Egypt by a Russian delegation in years.
* Asteroid Strikes 10 Times More Likely Than Previously Thought Asteroid strikes similar in size to the explosion over Russia in February may be 10 times more likely than previously thought.
* 'We Will Fly the Islamic Flag Over the White House' A video offering a rare look at the two Al Qaeda-linked rebel groups operating in Syria offers some of the most compelling evidence yet .
* Russia to Deploy Long-Range Attack Drone by 2016 Russia is developing its first long-range drone aircraft capable of conducting ground attack missions.
* EU settlement guidelines do Israel a favour The European Commission is in the process of implementing territorial guidelines for its future co-operation with Israel.
* Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme Predicting the imminent collapse of the U.S. dollar, a Russian lawmaker submitted a bill to his country's parliament Wednesday that would ban the use or possession of the American currency.
* Obama said to suspend Iran sanctions without informing Congress President Barack Obama has ordered an easing of U.S. sanctions on Iran.
* IAF strikes underground rocket launchers in Gaza following mortar fire The Israel Air Force bombed two underground rocket launchers in northern Gaza.