* Bhutto Says Musharraf Must Give Up Power Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto demanded the resignation of U.S.-backed President Gen. Pervez Musharraf.
* Rice to GA: Mideast future at stake "The future of the Middle East is at stake," US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told the General Assembly in Nashville of the United Jewish Communities.
* Solana: Iranian issue must not be ignored EU foreign policy chief meets with Minister Mofaz in Jerusalem.
* Settler leaders: Olmert halting W. Bank construction Settler leaders charged on Tuesday that a deal had been struck with the United States and the Palestinians to freeze new construction in the settlements before the Middle East peace conference.
* Majadle Justifies Destruction of Temple Remains The Jewish State's first Arab minister, Raleb Majadle, declared Wednesday that as far as Jerusalem's Temple Mount is concerned, Israeli sovereignty is nonexistent and Islam rules.
* Most Israelis want Olmert ousted as PM A majority of Israelis believe that the Knesset should suspend or topple Prime Minister Ehud Olmert due to the criminal investigations against him.
* 'Russia plans missiles in Belarus' A senior general warned Wednesday that Russia could deploy short-range missiles to Belarus.
* US moves closer to space-based combat The US is developing a new space vehicle which could attack targets anywhere in the world within minutes.
* Knesset Advances Jerusalem Protection Law The Knesset passed the first reading of a bill initiated by Likud Knesset Member Gideon Sa'ar.* Darfur: The devil came on horseback In Sep. 2004 former U.S. Marine Corps Captain Brian Steidle arrived in the whirlwind of Darfur.