* Aleppo evacuation: Thousands wait to leave as new deal reached Trapped civilians and rebels are waiting to leave east Aleppo in Syria after a new deal was reportedly reached for evacuations to resume.
* US hacking claims: Russia says 'indecent' without evidence US claims that Russia hacked official emails, without evidence, are "indecent", the Kremlin has said.
* Hamas offers missiles for armies willing to fight Israel In his attempt to develop a multi-lateral threat against Israel, it is unclear which Arab armies Fathi Hammad thinks may be tempted by his offer to become brothers in arms.
* Palestinian official: peace prospects dead if Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem Palestinian Liberation Organization Sec. Gen. Saeb Erekat speaks to foreign journalists, warning that if US President-elect Trump makes good on his promise to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, it would mean 'the destruction of the peace process as a whole.'
* Does Joel 3:4 Refer to Deadly Electromagnetic Pulse Attack? An end-of-days scenario that was impossible, even irrelevant, not so long ago is now being developed by America and Israel's enemies in a manner that fits perfectly into Biblical prophecy.
* What Is The Real Purpose Behind 'Fake News' Propaganda? Here is the first problem with modern political discourse - too many people want to 'win' arguments instead of getting to the greater truth of the matter.
* France: 10,000 troops on streets as Islamic State threatens Christmas jihad massacres 'I want the streets to be teeming with tourists and I want the French to be able to go out and have fun. But, in order to make that happen, we need to keep people 100 per cent safe.'
* Egyptian Christians massacred on Islamic holiday On Sunday at least 25 people were killed, and 49 others were injured in a terrorist bombing in Cairo's largest Christian church.
* Christmas tree or Hanukka bush: Do they have their place in a Jewish home? Mixed families and secular Jews explore the December dilemma.
* Islamism in Europe German authorities and those across Europe seem finally to be strengthening their campaign against the militant far-right, including Muslim extremists, during the past few weeks.