* Holocaust Remembrance Day: Remember, appreciate Israel - editorial It is difficult to appreciate the wonder and miracle of the Jewish state unless you step back and remember what things looked like without it.
Thursday, April 08, 2021
* Sirens blare as Israel comes to a standstill in remembrance of Holocaust victims Public life stops during 2 minutes of silence dedicated to memory of 6 million Jews killed, as daytime ceremonies honoring those persecuted by the Nazi regime get underway.
* Israel responds to ICC: You have no jurisdiction over us Jerusalem has pointed to its own independent judiciary capable of trying soldiers who commit war crimes.
* The ICC Attempts to Place Israel on a Par with Terror Armies The ICC Prosecutor’s investigation of Israel will get underway in the next few months. The Court’s decision to grant itself jurisdiction in Gaza and the West Bank raises the disturbing prospect of future indictments—and arrest warrants—being issued against senior Israeli military personnel and officials.
* Israel Bracing For Iran to Possibly Strike From Their Own Territory In response to their recent exchange of naval attacks, which reached its height on Tuesday with a strike on an Iranian spy ship in the Red Sea, Israel is readying for a potential assault on its own assets inside Israel from Iran’s territory reports Israel Hayom.
* Iran nuclear talks: How do goals of Rouhani, Biden and Netanyahu compare? Rouhani and Biden will move toward a deal: Rouhani to save his legacy and Biden to clear off his table to deal with other issues. Netanyahu will do all he can to undermine such a deal.
* After restoring aid to Palestinians, Biden endorses two-state solution Reversing Trump policies, US president tells Jordanian king that ‘United States supports a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict’.
* 15 Jewish families returning to eastern Jerusalem neighborhood The Ateret Cohanim org recently purchased 4 housing blocs in Kfar Shiloah - once home to dozens of Yemenite families kicked out by Arabs.
* Merkel demanded Putin reduce Russian troops around Ukraine: German statement German Chancellor Angela Merkel demanded in a phone call with President Vladimir Putin that Russia unwind its recent military build-up in the area around eastern Ukraine, the German government said in a statement on Thursday.
* Would Israel Dare Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities? There has been frequent speculation over the last two decades that Israel could launch such an attack on Iran, but while Israel is believing to undergone various efforts to sabotage Iran’s nuclear capability, they have not launched a full-on strike.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:47 AM