* Hundreds protest at Temple Mount against Macron, Muhammad cartoons; 3 arrested Police say suspects held for disorderly conduct; French president’s vow to protect the right to caricature the Prophet Muhammad continues to roil the Muslim world.
* Cementing Israel's New Ties in Arab World Is Essential for Future A flood of new peace deals for Israel, creating diplomatic relations with Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Sudan, has the potential to remake the Middle East.
* Is Trump the candidate of peace? There are cases for re-electing President Trump that make sense in their own terms.
* Bashar al-Assad is Struggling for Influence in North and East Syria Public suspicion toward Russia and Damascus means a window remains open for the United States to win back local support through concrete policy commitments and stabilization efforts.
* US to world: Yes, Jerusalem is part of Israel Decades after officially recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital, the US is finally doing so in practice.
* How the EU is trying to overthrow the Israeli government Outrageously, the EU and European governments and NGOs are in effect financing the attempted coup against Benjamin Netanyahu. Op-ed.
* Is Turkey awaiting US election to threaten Israel? – analysis Ankara was pleased when its security forces at its embassy in Washington were able to attack US protesters in 2017 without any repercussions.
* Erdogan on Eve of Jihad Wave in France: ‘No Muslim Can Be a Terrorist’ Turkish Islamist President Recep Tayyip Erdogan declared in an aggressive speech against Western values of free expression Wednesday that “no Muslim can be a terrorist” because only “black-hearted” people can commit that crime.
* 7.0 magnitude earthquake rattles Greece, Turkey Quake hit the Greek island of Samos 33.5 kilometers off the Turkish coast.
* Vatican Cardinal Calls for Battle Against ‘Monstrous’ Islamism Vatican Cardinal Robert Sarah denounced Islamism Thursday following a lethal terror attack in a French church, calling it a “monstrous fanaticism.”