* Jewish prayer has returned to the Temple Mount - exclusive Senior Wakf official: Any change would spark strong response from Arabs and Muslims. Jewish activists: Final goal is to rebuild the Temple.
* Trump to Sign Executive Order Declaring Jewish People a ‘Nation’ Just as Written in Genesis Once again, President Trump is attaching himself to the words of the Bible by passing an executive order which explicitly enacts God’s promise to Abraham; the Jews are a nation.
* Election 2019: The showman becomes victor Loyalty and a ruthless ability to adapt were the twin weapons that once guaranteed the Tories a place as Britain's natural party of government.
* Unprecedented third election in a year leaves Israeli public cold Most ordinary Israelis reacted with nonchalance to the Knesset’s dissolution and news of another election on March 2, after the bill was enacted by their failed politicians on Wednesday night, Dec. 11 – in contrast to excited media reporters and pundits.
* Lebanese officials protest Iranian threat to attack Israel from Lebanon "If the Zionist regime makes the smallest mistake toward Iran, we will reduce Tel Aviv to ashes from Lebanon," said IRGC commander Morteza Qorbani.
* Erdogan bashes Israel, calls on Muslims to unite against the West Ankara claimed it is the “lone voice” standing up for Palestinians today.
* Turkey’s next military target: Libya Ankara claims it opposes Israel, Cyprus, Greece and Egypt and will act militarily in Libya and in the Mediterranean.
* Israeli FM: Bombing Iran to stop its nuclear program 'an option' Israel's top diplomat also chastised European leaders for not taking a more aggressive stand against Tehran
* Iran to Give Crushing Response to Any Israeli Aggression Spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran has dismissed the Zionist regime’s recent anti-Iran threats as a testimony to Israel’s weakness.
* Russia gains influence in Palestine at US expense Russian-Palestinian bilateral cooperation is progressing in the economic, trade and development fields.