* Israel Is On Brink Of War With Iran & Hezbollah: Top Israeli Officials The former Israeli Defense Minister, Avigdor Lieberman, said that Iran and Lebanese Hezbollah are pushing Israel to the brink.
* Iran, Turkey could Unite to Wage War Against Israel warns Mid-East Experts The notion of a joint Iran-Turkey invasion of Israel is a realistic scenario according to several Middle East experts.
* WATCH – Netanyahu to Christians: Annexation Will Advance Peace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on the Palestinian Authority to enter negotiations based on President Donald Trump’s peace plan, days ahead of the July 1 deadline for annexation parts of the West Bank, which the prime minister claimed will advance peace.
* Who’s Flying Those MiG-29s In Libya And Why Does It Matter? Even though the 14 MiG-29 Fulcrum fighter jets and Sukhoi Su-24 Fencer bombers delivered by Russia to Libya in May have not yet been used in combat in Libya’s civil war, the question of who exactly is piloting these warplanes has already come up.
* Israeli leaders at odds over West Bank annexation plan Israel's top two leaders appeared to feud Monday about the timing of the country's planned annexation of parts of the occupied West Bank, complicating the task of American officials who were in Jerusalem trying to finalize a plan.
* Israel cancels 'God TV's Evangelical Christian channel The Council for Cable and Satellite Broadcasting threatened to suspend Shelanu TV’s license, pending a review by the council.
* Israeli campaigners want Jewish ruins included in West Bank annexations The Israeli government faces calls from campaigners to declare sovereignty over ancient Jewish ruins on land in the occupied West Bank that Israel does not plan to annex under U.S. President Donald Trump’s peace blueprint.
* Supreme Court strikes down Louisiana law that would have limited state to one abortion clinic The Supreme Court on Monday voted 5-4 to strike down a restrictive Louisiana abortion measure in a major win for reproductive rights activists, with Chief Justice John Roberts siding with the court’s four liberals.
* God Save Us from the Woke Pastor The skinny jeans. The nonfunctional glasses. The spray tans. The tight muscle shirts. The obscene shopping bill at Nordstrom. And the social justice sermons more fitting for the faculty lounge at Wellesley than for a Bible-believing church.
* Beit El and Shiloh first? Nobody knows what will happen in July, because two days before the possible date, nobody knows what a July annexation will look like.