* Mystery swirls around what caused ammonium nitrate to explode in Beirut Unconfirmed picture appears to show workers welding door of warehouse filled with chemical; report says authorities warned of dangers for years.
* Crisis upon crisis: blast rocks a Lebanon already on its knees Lebanon has been crippled by a number of long-running, seemingly intractable crises for decades.
* Nasrallah threatened to blow up Israel with same chemicals as Beirut blast Hezbollah also sought to import ammonium nitrate via Syria through influence in Lebanon’s agriculture ministry.
* LIKE HAMAN: Hezbollah Chief Suffers From Evil Decree He Made Evil Against Israel On Tuesday afternoon, two huge explosions ripped through the port of Beirut at 6:07 local time, killing hundreds and wounding thousands more.
* France’s President Macron Visiting Lebanon After Beirut Blast As Lebanon reeled in shock a day after the massive blast in Beirut and counted the dead, nations around the world promised it would not be alone.
* Lebanon explosion raises fears of similar danger in Haifa ‘right next to our bedrooms,’ research center says “The incident in Lebanon illustrates the danger of a concentration of hazardous materials near a dense population,” said the Haifa Environmental Research Center.
* Israel's Last Resort: What Could Make The Middle East Into A Sea Of Nuclear Fire? Israel’s nuclear arsenal is the worst-kept secret in international relations.
* AK47s and rocks for kids promoted on PA TV A children’s program on official PA TV that commemorated the late cartoonist Naji Al-Ali showed a selection of his cartoons, several of which promoted violence to kids.
* Australian Prime Minister: War Between America and China No Longer Inconceivable Australia’s Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Wednesday his government held a less dramatic view of U.S.-China strategic tensions than a predecessor who warned of a potential “hot war” before U.S. presidential elections in November.
* Habithonistim: 'Strong EU-Israel relationship critical for Israel's long-term security' Pro-Israel organization pens letter to European Union, emphasizing importance of Trump peace plan and strong EU-Israel relationship.