* Palestinians: New Twist on an Old Lie Denial of Jewish history in Jerusalem and the existence of the Jewish Temple has always been a central component of the Palestinian narrative and ideology.
* The Islamic State is trying to foment a new wave of Muslim migration into Europe This is nothing new. It has been going on for quite some time. In February 2015, the Islamic State boasted it would soon flood Europe with as many as 500,000 refugees.
* Head of Iranian Navy Threatens to Sink US Navy Vessels In an interview with the Islamic Republic of Iran News Network (IRINN) television on Saturday, Ali Fadavi, the commander of Navy of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran, threatened to sink US Navy vessels.
* IDF escalates response to Gaza border clashes As rioters try to sabotage border fence to enter Israel, IAF bombs Hamas targets deep inside Gaza, demonstrating price exacted for any escalation on Palestinian side ahead of Nakba Day, first Friday of Ramadan.
* Time has come for the reunification of the Korean peninsula The historic summit between the leaders of North and South Korea confirms that the time has come for the idea of peaceful reunification of the Korean Peninsula.
* Israeli occupation of Palestinian land central to all conflicts in Mideast: Iran "No political theater by the U.S. and Israeli regime can cover up the aggressive and expansion policies of this regime and its behavior towards its neighbors as the main source of threat to the peace and security in this region."
* Russia's Envoy to Israel Downplays Tension Between Countries Over Syria Russia's ambassador to Israel Alexander Shein sought to downplay any tensions between the countries over Syria, such as Israel's attack on the Syrian T-4 base earlier this month.
* New US Secretary of State Pompeo Reportedly Planning to Visit Israel The U.S. Senate easily confirmed Mike Pompeo as secretary of state on Thursday, elevating the former CIA director as the nation's top diplomat amid a slew of foreign-policy challenges.
* IDF kills Palestinian on Gaza Border as Hundreds Try to Breach Fence Israel's foreign ministry had no immediate comment but the government has consistently said that it is protecting its borders and that its troops are following rules of engagement.
* Ambitious Genetics Project Touted As Scientific 'Noah's Ark' A new project described by its Smithsonian-based directors as the "most ambitious project in the history of modern biology," will map the genetic codes of all 1.5 million known plants and animals.
* The Islamic State is trying to foment a new wave of Muslim migration into Europe In February 2015, the Islamic State boasted it would soon flood Europe with as many as 500,000 refugees
* Khamenei says Arab states that befriend Israel 'bring misery to Muslims' Iran's leader says Trump's claim of Arab dependence on US is a 'humiliation,' urges Muslim world to 'stand firmly against US bullying'
* New Embassy Quarter to be Built in Jerusalem, could be called 'Trump Town' "There is an apparent pattern of embassies moving to Jerusalem, and we have to start getting ready now."
* IS web media targeted in EU-led attack The EU police agency Europol says an international operation has struck a major blow against the internet propaganda of the Islamic State group.