* Belarusian, North Korean missile engineers killed or injured in Israel's air raid of Masyaf The Israeli air strike on the Scientific Studies and Research Center in the Syrian town of Masyaf on Saturday, April 13, is reported by Western intelligence sources to have killed and wounded in addition to Iranian and Syrian military officers, a number foreign missile experts hired to upgrade their missiles.
* Netanyahu: We Will Continue to Act on All Fronts, Including in North "Power is the guarantee of our existence, and it is the essential and fundamental condition for achieving peace with our neighbors," he said.
* President Rivlin Begins Consultations to Form New Coalition Government Israel's President Reuven Rivlin has begun consultations with the heads of the country's political factions, in an attempt to expedite the formation of the government.
* 'Deal of the century' will not include Palestinian Statehood - Report According to "The Washington Post," comments from Kushner and other US officials suggest that "the plan does away with statehood as the starting premise of peace efforts."
* In the Trump era, evangelicals take center stage on Israel policy Analysis: The president likes to talk about Jews becoming Republicans, but the heart of his Israel agenda is keyed to a more critical, reliably conservative constituency.
* One-third of Americans don't believe 6 million Jews murdered According to survey, 31% of US adults believe 2 million or less Jews killed in Holocaust. 66% of millennials didn't know what Auschwitz was.
* Provoking the Iranian Revolutionary Guard makes us less safe Donald Trump's move to designate Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist organisation is part of a larger campaign to isolate and weaken Iran while strengthening Israel's position in the region.
* The Silent War For Shiloah and Jerusalem Ateret Cohanim (Crown of Priests) is an organization with one of the holiest missions: they are actively working toward creating a Jewish majority in sections of Jerusalem that currently have a Muslim majority.
* Germany: Talk of 'European Army' was Meant 'Allegorically' Since taking office in 2013, German Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen has done little to alleviate the problems in the military.
* Western Sanctions Are Driving Russia's Focus on the Middle East With the MENA region quickly becoming Russia's most profitable destination in terms of exporting arms, the correlation of foreign policy interests is clear.