* Israel celebrates Jerusalem Day, though corona puts damper on festivities City is set to mark the 53rd anniversary of the liberation and unification of the capital.
* Iran's supreme leader calls for Israel's destruction in Twitter screed on anti-Israel holiday Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, launched into a lengthy anti-Israel diatribe on Twitter Friday as he marked Quds Day, a holiday held in Iran toward the end of the month of Ramadan meant to express support for Palestinians and opposition to Israel's existence.
* Hostile cyberattack on Israeli internet sites: “The countdown has begun” Israel’s national cyber authority warns users to avoid links to the websites disrupted on Thursday, May 21, by hostile hackers.
* Iran's Khamenei: Israel will not survive The ayatollah said Gaza can now defeat Israel with Iranian weapons.
* Watch: The liberation of Jerusalem On this day in the Hebrew calendar, we celebrate the liberation of Jerusalem in the 1967 Six Day War.
* PA: All of Israel is “Palestine” and “ours” – in song on official PA TV LIVE Hardly a day goes by without PA leaders emphasizing to the Palestinian people that Israel has no right to exist, and that all of Israel is “Palestine.”
* U.S., Russia, EU and UN to discuss possible summit on Israel-Palestine Officials from the U.S., Russia, EU and UN will hold a video-conference today to discuss the possibility of an international meeting to restart the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, Western diplomats tell me.
* Middle East on edge again ahead of 2020 election, here's why Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas announced on Tuesday night that he has severed security cooperation agreements with the U.S. and Israel, over the Israeli government's plan to vote on a proposal to annex contested parts of the West Bank.
* In Stunning Reversal, Turkey Emerges as Libya Kingmaker With a succession of quick victories, Turkish-supported forces in Libya have rolled back the gains of a would-be strongman whose allies, Russia and the United Arab Emirates, now face tough choices.
* Annexation will be a game-changer for Europe’s role in the Middle East Annexation will be the greatest challenge that Europe has faced in the conflict since the oil crisis after the 1973 Yom Kippur War.