* United Nations rejects Trump push for Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Over 120 countries have openly defied United States President Donald Trump’s motion to recognize the city of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
* Report: Israel notifies Palestinians it will not annex Jordan Valley Jerusalem has let Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas know that the plan to annex parts of the West Bank will not include the Jordan Valley, Hebrew-language outlet N12 reported on Friday.
* Belgium to vote on recognizing Palestinian state, sanctions on Israel One resolution calls on Belgium “to formally recognize the State of Palestine…and to consider this recognition as a contribution from Belgium to the solution based on the coexistence of two states.”
* 1000 EU parliament members sign letter opposing sovereignty plan More than a thousand European MPs signed a sharp letter of opposition to Israel’s plan to extend sovereignty over parts of Judea and Samaria and the Jordan Valley, saying it could undermine stability in the region and went against the most basic principles of international relations between states.
* Vexed by annexation: The battle inside the EU over Israel Two months before Donald Trump unveiled his Middle East peace plan on Jan. 28, Luxembourg’s foreign minister was certain the U.S. president would break with the European Union and recognize Israeli sovereignty over Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank.
* Hamas hints terror attacks would stop annexation Hamas warned that the Israeli plan was a “conspiracy woven by the Zionist occupation, the American administration and some Arab conspirators against the Palestinian people.”
* Statue Wars come for JESUS as activist claims Christ and Virgin Mary are ‘white supremacy’ It began with Confederate generals and quickly escalated to Columbus and former US presidents; now the monument-removal crusade has come for Jesus, with racial activist Shaun King insisting the depictions are ‘racist propaganda.’
* Pope calls for “establishment of pathways” for hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants to settle in Europe Muslim migrants should be seeking ways to settle in Islamic countries, not Europe.
* Preacher threatens Israel: Your “end is near” - in PA TV sermon In a sermon broadcast by the PA, an unidentified preacher called on Palestinians to wage war against Israel, warning Israel that “its end, Allah willing, is near”.
* Russia Call May Set Stage for China, India Negotiations on Border Dispute Russia has brought together China and India for talks and was set to soon simultaneously host their senior military officials despite deadly clashes between the two countries, the latest sign of Moscow's growing diplomatic clout in Asia.
* Hezbollah, feeling cornered, may start war with Israel this summer, report says Unnamed diplomats say that the terror organization feels besieged and may try to break out by engaging the IDF.
* Is China Preparing An EMP Pearl Harbor Style Attack on America? The coronavirus pandemic has exposed dangerous weaknesses in U.S. planning and preparation for civil defense protection and recovery, and those weaknesses surely have been noticed by our potential enemies: China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and international terrorists.