* What Will An Israeli Attack on Iran Look Like? As the rampant speculations that Israel will soon launch a military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities continue, a report on NBC on Friday revealed what such an attack may look like.
* U.S. 'Disgusted' With China, Russia Veto on Syria Resolution Russia and China vetoed a U.S.-backed proposal at the UN Security Council to condemn Syrian leader Bashar al-Assed.
* Iran says Europe oil ban won't halt its nuclear work Iran's oil minister said the Islamic state would not retreat from its nuclear program even if its crude oil exports grind to a halt.
* Security and Defense: Signs of the times On Sunday, IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz visited northern Samaria to inspect the military's deployment in what is possibly the most tense region of the West Bank.
* U.S. Worries Israel is about to Strike Iran – Washington Post U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta believes there is "a strong likelihood" that Israel will strike Iran in April, May or June.
* Israel Warns US Jews: Iran Could Strike Here Israeli facilities in North America -- and around the world -- are on high alert.
* Russians defy cold, stage rival protests over Putin Tens of thousands of Russians assemble in Moscow to demand fair elections, march against Putin.
* 'Iran threats against Jewish targets in US growing' The threat against Israeli and Jewish targets in North America by Iran is on the rise.
* UN chief expects Israel at Mideast nuclear conference UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said he expects Israel to attend an international conference on creating a Middle East nuclear-free zone.
* Merkel Seeks Help For European Finances Sanctions On Iran The visit by Chancellor Angela Merkel to China should be viewed as a Chinese-European summit.