* Kerry: 'The settler agenda is defining the future of Israel' US secretary of state lays out his vision for Israeli-Palestinian peace.
* Reclaiming the Land of Israel: IDF Establishes a 'City' of Military Training Bases in South A not-so-quiet demographic and geographic revolution is taking place in Israel these days.
* John Kerry warns Israel over peace deal with Palestinians US Secretary of State John Kerry has said the prospect of an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal based on a two-state solution is in grave jeopardy.
* Kerry: 'Israel Can Either be Jewish Or Democratic - It Cannot be Both' Secretary of State John Kerry declared Wednesday that Israel "can either be Jewish or democratic" but "it cannot be both."
* Syria conflict: Turkey and Russia 'agree ceasefire plan' Turkey's foreign minister says it has agreed with Russia a proposal for a ceasefire in Syria, where they back opposing sides in the civil war.
* City of David unveils latest groundbreaking archeological discovery to mark jubilee year Regev: UN resolution is ridiculous, cannot undo thousands of years of Jewish history.
* Knesset inaugurates Jerusalem Jubilee Celebration Knesset responds to UN resolution, inaugurates Jerusalem Jubilee Celebration.
* Brexit by accident The referendum on 23 June was supposed to put to bed the vexed question of Britain's relationship with the EU.
* Congress Moving to Cut U.S. Funding to U.N. in Wake of Anti-Israel Vote Congress is already setting the stage to cut off U.S. funding to the United Nations in the wake of a contested vote last week in which the Obama administration permitted an anti-Israel resolution to win overwhelming approval.
* Leaked documents claim UN anti-settlement resolution orchestrated by US, PA co-op US Secretary of State John Kerry is due to make remarks regarding Middle East peace later today.