* Palestinians: Jewish Tours of Temple Mount are Part of Religious War by Israel In recent years, the PA has been regularly condemning visits by Jewish groups and individuals to the Temple Mount, claiming they were "storming the Aqsa Mosque."
* Coalition Crisis: Jewish Home to remain in Netanyahu government Naftali Bennett, Ayelet Shaked say they will remain in Netanyahu's government despite his refusal to appoint Bennett as Defense Minister.
* Mr. Security or Mr. Politics? 8 things to know for November 19 A speech by Netanyahu appointing himself defense chief is seen as both the final straw before the government collapses, and the first shot in a looming election campaign.
* Netanyahu's Government, It's Still Going Rarely does a speech made by a political leader so move Israelis, who learned the hard way to take what our politicians say with a grain of salt.
* Netanyahu takes over defense, nixes election, cites coming security step "with sacrifices" Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu announced Sunday night, Nov. 18 on TV that he was taking over as minister of defense, that an important security step was ahead which would call for "sacrifices," but promised, "we would overcome."
* Focus on Temple Mount Returning Blessings to the World Though there is no Temple in Jerusalem, in very many ways, Jewish sources describe the Temple Mount as the viaduct for blessings, spiritual and material, to flow into the world.
* Secular people will never get it Op-ed: We should do some soul-searching following the El Al 'Shabbat flight' ordeal: how did we get to a situation in which a religious passenger who wishes to observe the most basic Mitzvah is on public trial for it?
* Lieberman's Resignation and Rabin's "Peace Legacy" It is a historical irony that last week's resignation of defense minister Avigdor Lieberman came on the heels of the 23rd anniversary of Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, for it can clearly be seen as the latest casualty of the slain prime minister's "peace legacy."
* Here's What to Watch Amid Brexit Turmoil in the U.K. United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May announced last week that her government has reached agreement with its European counterparts on the terms of the U.K.'s exit from the European Union, almost 2 1/2 years after country voted to leave.
* USS Truman carrier and strike force bound for waters off Syria amid Russian naval buildup The USS Harry Truman with a strike force of 5 guided missile warships were on their way on Sunday, Nov. 18 to waters off the Syrian coast.