* Trump Tells Russia to 'Get Ready' for Missile Attack in Syria On Wednesday, President Donald Trump tweeted a warning to Russia, telling the former Cold War nemesis of the US to "Get ready" for a missile attack against Syria.
* Moscow and Tehran link up to strike Israeli targets in response for IS-led operation. Tehran's resolve to make Israel pay for its airborne missile attack on the T-4 air base was conveyed on April 11 by outing the 7 Rev Guardsmen killed in the attack.
* Senior Security Officials: If Iran Acts Against Israel, We'll Topple Assad "Assad's regime and Assad himself will disappear from the map and the world if the Iranians do try to harm Israel or its interests from Syrian territory."
* Israel on Highest Alert as Iran Threatens to Attack Israel's military forces have been put on high alert after Iran threatened to retaliate over the bombing early Monday of an air base in central Syria.
* Trump and Putin Prepare for Face Off in Syria Russians awoke on Wednesday to doomsday headlines claiming that Trump was teasing a third world war.
* Netanyahu warns Iran on Holocaust Remembrance eve After Tehran threatens to retaliate over deadly airstrike attributed to Israel in Syria, PM vows to counter 'aggression'.
* Iran: Instrument of Armageddon or Israel's Partner in Redemption? As tensions between Israel and Iran flare after a reported Israeli airstrike in Syria killed seven Iranian military personnel, one prominent Rabbi is reaching out to Iran as a partner in redemption, connecting with the country's ancient Persian heritage that played an essential role in building the Second Temple.
* Syria: Fighting over the Corpse The aggressive partition of Syrian territory by Russia, Iran, Turkey and ISIS, has security implications for the United States and our regional allies that cannot be ignored.