* 'We pray for you, you pray for us,' Netanyahu tells Pope Francis as he departs After meeting the president and PM, as well as visiting Yad Vashem and the Western Wall, Israel gives Pope Francis a last sendoff at Ben-Gurion Airport ceremony.
* Eurosceptic 'earthquake' rocks EU elections Eurosceptic and far-right parties have seized ground in elections to the European parliament, in what France's PM called a "political earthquake".
* Iran's Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, all but said on Sunday that negotiations over the country's illicit nuclear program are over and that the Islamic Republic's ideals include destroying America.
* Russia says it's ready to talk to new Ukraine president Russian FM notes leading candidate has expressed desire to normalize ties with Moscow, talk to eastern regions
* French far right in 'earthquake' win as Europe votes Marine Le Pen's far right National Front scored a stunning first victory in European Parliament elections in France on Sunday as critics of the European Union registered a continent-wide protest vote against austerity and mass unemployment.
* Children Encouraged to 'Buy a Bullet' on Hamas TV A "Nakba Day" episode of a Hamas children's program featured a poem encouraging children to "buy a bullet at any price."
* Egypt elects new leader to steer country out of crisis Millions of voters are casting ballots across Egypt to choose a new president, for the second time in two years.
* Poll: Majority of Israelis Say PA Doesn't Want Peace The more right wing an Israeli, the less likely they are to agree with the 'two-state solution,' a poll said.
* Ukraine's new leader vows to reunite country, build EU ties Ukraine's new leader has said reuniting the country and building closer EU ties are his two main tasks, after stomping to victory with more than 55 percent.
* Abbas briefs Pope Francis on 'obstacles' to peace Pontiff: PA president a 'peacemaker,' visit attests to good relations with 'State of Palestine.'