* PM: World silent while Iran, Hezbollah threaten to destroy Israel "Seventy years have passed since the Holocaust, and many around the world still remain silent in the face of Iran's threats to wipe Israel off the map.
* German report: 20% of Germans are anti-Semitic The German government released on Monday the findings of a two year inquiry into modern anti-Semitism in the Federal Republic, showing that latent anti-Semitism affects one of every five Germans.
* Israel to UN: Tomorrow will be too late for action against Iran "The Arab world is in flames and the Security Council is dealing with construction permits in Judea and Samaria.
* Security Council Remains Unfavorable to PA Statehood Bid US diplomats on Monday repeated their position that a solution to the Arab-Israeli crisis would only come through direct talks saying the Security Council makeup remained unfavorable to the Palestinian Authorities.
* Gaddafi supporters seize control of Libyan town Fighters loyal to Libya's overthrown leader Muammar Gaddafi took control of a town south-east of the capital on Monday.
* Iranian Currency Crashes 80 Percent in One Month The Iranian "rial" currency sank again Monday after the European Union slapped sanctions on oil imports.
* IMF: Global economy 'in danger zone' over euro crisis The world's economy is "deeply into the danger zone" because of risks from the eurozone, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has said.
* Huge Solar Eruption Sparks Strongest Radiation Storm in 7 Years A powerful solar eruption is expected to blast a stream of charged particles toward Earth tomorrow.
* Gulf Arab states to pull observers from Syria Gulf Arab states have announced that they are withdrawing from the Arab League's observer mission in Syria.
* Egypt parliament chooses Brotherhood speaker Egypt's Islamist-led parliament voted to appoint a top politician in the Muslim Brotherhood as the new assembly's speaker.